You thrive in the world of business. It’s where your organizational, leadership, and management skills are at their best, but you know there’s still room to grow. That’s what our Master’s in Business Administration is designed to help you do, through advanced study of core business-related disciplines.
Every class you take will help teach you the best practices of effective and ethical leadership and management, rooted in a biblical worldview. When you graduate, you’ll be closer not only to your career goals, but also to God and His mission.
What You’ll Learn
- How to effectively, ethically lead people, manage systems and operations, and steward resources within for-profit and nonprofit organizations, for the benefit of owners, donors, and stakeholders
- Essential skills for working in different business environments, such as for-profit and nonprofit organizations, and governmental and international nongovernmental entities
- Best practices in the core disciplines of business, economics, and organizational development, especially as applied within a cross-cultural and international context
- How to formulate a personal philosophy of effective and ethical business and leadership practices and strategies, well-grounded in a biblical worldview
How Long It Will Take
This 36-credit-hour degree will take 1.5 to 2 years to complete.
What Can I Do with This Degree?
Whether you’re seeking to advance your current career or switch career paths, your MBA will prepare you for high-level management and leadership positions in a broad array of organizations. Our curriculum’s biblical worldview, offers unique preparation for domestic and international service with for-profit enterprises, nonprofit organizations, and international nongovernmental organizations.
- Traditional Marketplace: Senior-level positions in fields such as accounting, finance, marketing, and management
- Church and Ministry Work: Business focused positions in church and parachurch organizations
- Academic Careers: Colleges and university teaching positions; academic research and Ph.D. work
Why Earn an MBA at CIU Online?
- Highly engaged, hands-on online classes with students from all over the world
- Flexible schedule that gives you the option of continuing to work while in the program
- Professors who are practitioners of the subjects they teach and who can provide expert academic advising
- Faculty and staff who are dedicated to getting to know you and providing not only academic support but spiritual support and guidance as well
What You Need to Know Before You Apply
- Online application
- $25 Application fee
- Official transcripts for bachelor’s degree and any master’s degree work
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 2.0 GPA (those with a GPA under 2.0 may be admitted on a provisional basis)
- Signed Statement of Understanding document (completed in the first course)
International citizens must complete application items noted above as well as the following items:
- Academic Transcripts
Must be validated through World Education Services (WES). You must request the WES ICAP credential package. If not in English, the transcript must be accompanied by an official English translation.
|Postal Address||Courier Address|
|World Education Services||World Education Services|
|Bowling Green Station||64 Beaver Street #146|
|PO Box 5087||New York, NY 10004|
|New York, NY 101274-5087|
|Phone: (212) 966-6311 Fax: (212) 739-6100|
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
A minimum score of 79 is required on the TOEFL iBT exam. The computer and paper exams will also be accepted, with a minimum score of 213 on the computer and a minimum score of 550 on the paper exam.
The TOEFL is available through the American Consular Office. Our TOEFL code is 5116. The TOEFL is waived if you have completed a degree in which English was the medium of instruction.
- Educational Background
Fully complete the International Educational Background form. Directions are on the back of the form.
- Minimum 36 semester hours
- Minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA